Production Blog: Double checking the film


 Good morning! My name is Gabriel and today I will talk about the rest of my production blog. So far I have done most of what I needed to. Being the scoping the area out, props, costumes, filming, and editing, now I will go over the film since I finished editing and exporting the film. I want to make sure when checking my film that there is no errors between anything at all from transitions bugs or recording bugs. If any of these arise I will deal with them properly. While looking over the film I did find a bug with the quality. I made sure to re export this film and export it with a higher quality. I also want this video to not look blurry at all and to make sure proper effort was put into it. I re watched it again with the fixed error and I found another glitch. This time it had to do with sound. The sound was acting up in some of the clips. So what I did is I made sure to recheck everything and add the sound for the remaining clips. When I re-watched it with the fixed sound everything turned out good. I am very happy I managed to fix everything for my film. This is all for this blog however. I will see you next month to talk about more of the production. See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog