Production Blog: Finishing Editing

Good Afternoon. It is me Gabriel and today we will be finishing the editing sequence of my film. I have already finishing inserting the clips and changing the filter as well as change the audio for some of it. Making sure some of it has background audio while others is just a voice over in the background. I didnt want all of it to be voice overs because then it would not be as entertaining as switching between both.Since I started editing here is what I did to finish it off. I made sure to add simple cuts no fancy weird transitions. I want to make sure the audience is not bombarded with everything in their face. Having simple cuts brings simplicity but also a good viewing. I also added black screens at the start with text to introduce the film. I also added black screens around the film to use as transitions for the film. I feel like this film can really turn out how I want it to turn out. Due to the fact that I am keeping track of the editing and stuff. I feel like I will be able to show everyone how my film and be proud of. Well this is all for this blog. Thank you for watching the past blogs I have been posting. It has been a pleasure on this journey. From first creating the idea of my film to finally editing the rest of it. It is finally almost over. See you next blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog