Production Blog: Starting Editing

 Good Morning! It is Gabriel here and welcome back to my blog. Today we are going to start editing our clips. We finished filming everything for our film so now we will start editing. I feel like in order for every film to be complete it needs to have editing involved. Since I have filmed all I needed to film I just gathered my clips. After I gathered all my clips in sequence I put them in my video editor called Davinci resolve. Davinci resolve is one of the best free video editors out there and I am so happy I have access to it. I feel like it does what alot of these editors like Photoshop and other paid ones do for free. After I put them in sequence I begin Editing. I add on a filter to the film so it gives it a special look while filming. I want to make sure it matches the vibe I want to bring. I remove some of the audio in the clips because I will voice over it. Once I've adjusted the visual elements, I meticulously fine-tune the audio, ensuring it aligns seamlessly with the footage. This involves adjusting levels, adding effects where necessary, and ensuring a smooth transition between scenes. Additionally, I pay close attention to pacing, making sure the rhythm of the film flows naturally and keeps the audience engaged. As I progress through the editing process, I constantly refer back to my initial vision for the film, ensuring that each decision I make serves to enhance the overall narrative.That is all for this blog. Next blog I will talk about finishing my editing. Until next time. See you later




Comments

Popular posts from this blog