Production Blog: Showing Film To other people

 Good Morning! It is me Gabriel here again for my first production blog of this month. Since I finished my filming and everything of that nature it is time to show my film to peers. What I want is constructive criticism. I will go over what I have done so far. After finishing up my film editing and exporting everything. I re-watched my film and checked for bugs and other things such as that. I managed to finish that as well. So basically all I needed to really do was ask my peers what they thought of my film and what should I change and add to it. First I showed the film to my parents. They approved of my filming and liked the effect I added towards it. The only thing they suggested was that I turn the volume of my film up because they had trouble hearing a bit of it. Then I showed it to my other peers and they also thought that the film looked good. However they recommended to edit a bit of my transitions as they were a bit choppy. So I went ahead and fixed the transitions I needed to. I feel like the people I showed my film thought it was good it was just that I needed to fix minor mistakes throughout it.However, I am glad I got this constructive criticism. Because it made my film better than it was already. Thank you for reading this blog. As well as looking at my journey in creating a film. See you in the last blog before I submit my film. Good Night                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog