Production Blog: Summary

Good afternoon it is Gabriel here. After reviewing every last one of my blogs today is the last production blog before I post my film. My film ended up turning out exactly how I wanted it to so I am happy about that. But now I want to go over what I did to accomplish this. First I scoped out the scenery for every Place I wanted to film at. So I scoped out the park and the office. Then I also made sure I had all my costumes ready for the film so that way I could just put the costumes on and record. Now that I did that I ended up taking a couple of weekends to film each part of my video but I still ended up doing it despite the circumstances. Anyways after filming all the parts I had needed for my film I went to edit. Editing did not take that long as the editing I used was very simple, clear, and concise I also wanted to not go over the top to confuse viewers. After I edited which took me only a few days I decided that I wanted to show off my film to my peers. Just to make sure you know that the film looked good to be published and I received good criticism from my peers about my film and I am too happy the way my film came out. This is all I did for my film. However I feel like after reviewing it personally that I could of added some things to my film to make it look better. Now I am done with all my production blogs it was nice reviewing what I had to complete in order for me. Tommorow I will show off my music video. The journey all the way starting from the music video was a great journey to  me. I will now see you later. Goodbye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog